After each prayer….specify one thikr and repeat it 100 times
1. After Fajr prayer repeat: ” Subhana Allah wa bihamdihi” سبحان الله وبحمده 100 times and in shaa Allah your sins will be forgiven even if they were as many as the foam of the sea.
The Prophet PBUH said: Whoever says “SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi” a hundred times during the day, his sins are wiped away, even if they are like the foam of the sea. [Sahih al-Bukhari; #7:168, Sahih Muslim; #4:2071]
2. After Duhur prayer repeat: “ Astaghfiru Allah” أستغفر الله 100 times and in shaa Allah you will be relieved from stress and poverty and Allah will accept your dua and grant you maghfirah.
Sayyidina Abdullah bin Abbas (radhiallahu anho) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “The one who (regularly) says Istighfaar, that is, frequently repent to Allah Ta’aala for sins committed, Allah Azza Wa-Jal will open a path from poverty and difficulties. All sorrow and hardship will be removed, and in its place prosperity and contentment granted. One will receive sustenance from unimagined and unexpected sources.”
3. After Asir repeat: “Subhana Allah, Wal HamduliLLAH, Wala Ellaha Ella Allah, WaLLAH Akbar” سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله أكبر 100 times.
The Messenger of Allah said,
“Shall I not teach you something with which you may overtake those who surpassed you and with which you will surpass those who will come after you?
None will excel you unless he who does which you do.”
They said: “Yes, please do, O Messenger of Allah”
He said, “You should recite: Tasbih (SubhanAllah), Takbir (Allahahuakbar), Tahmid (Alhamdulillah) 33 times after each Salat.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Prophet Muhammad PBUH said: “For me to say ” Subhana Allah, Wal hamdulilah, wa La ILAHA Ella Allah, wa Allahu Akbar” سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا الله والله اكبر is dearer to me and all that the sun rises upon (ie the whole world).
4. After Maghrib repeat: Praise the Prophet PBUH اللهم صلي وسلم وبارك على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم You will be the closest to the Prophet PBUH in shaa Allah on the day of Judgment and you will have ten times good deeds recorded in your book of deeds in shaa Allah and all your dreams will come true in shaa Allah.
Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, “He who sends a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah rewards him ten times and ten good deeds are recorded in his book of good deeds”. (Tirmidhi).
hadith by Al-Tirmidhi (484) narrated from ‘Abd-Allah ibn Mas’ood that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most blessings on me.” [Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb.]
5. After Eisha prayer repeat: “`La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha’in Qadir”
لا اله الا الله وحده لا شريك له، له الملك وله الحمد يحي ويميت وهو على كل شيء قدير
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: `La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha’in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),’ he will have a reward equivalent to that for emancipating ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be recorded to his credit, hundred of his sins will be blotted out from his scroll, and he will be safeguarded against the devil on that day till the evening; and no one will exceed him in doing more excellent good deeds except someone who has recited these words more often than him.
And during your free times repeat: La Hawla Wala Quwata Ella BiLLAH لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله 100 times and in shaa Allah you will have for each of them a treasure in Jannah.
Abdullah Bing Qais narrated that the Prophet PBUH said, to me, “O ‘Abdullah bin Qais! Say, ‘La hawla wala quwwata illa billah (There is neither might nor power but with Allah), for it is one of the treasures of Paradise.” Or said, “Shall I tell you of it?”
And La Ellaha Ellah Allah لا اله الا الله to help you say the shahadah when in shaa Allah when you die.
Continue with this for a while and see how your life and your mood will change and don’t forget to share it with your loved ones and you will have the ajr in shaa Allah.